How to use the NVR Calculator
- Enter the number of cameras being used.
- Select the number of hours from the drop-down menu that the cameras are scheduled to record per day.
- Enter the number of days that the video will be stored on the NVR.
- For the Video Streaming Bitrate, select the bitrate in kilobytes per second at which the cameras are transmitting video feed.
- If using audio, enter the audio's bitrate in kilobytes per second.
- Hit calculate to display the total bandwidth and total harddrive capacity required.
This lens calculator can provide the viewfield dimensions for a given focal length and distance, or provide the focal length for a given viewfield width/height and distance.
The values generated by this calculator are for the user's reference only, and may not meet the user's actual requirements (picture clarity, etc.).