Brickcom SmartFocus® technology makes outdoor camera installation so much easier
Spent too much time on outdoor camera focus adjustment? Tired to climb up and down, and just adjust the focus manually? Brickcom SmartFocus® feature allows the users remotely focus the camera anywhere there is internet connectivity remotely. Some said, Autofocus is a much more advanced feature. However, by using the AutoFocus technology to adjust the focus automatically every time when a new subject appears which might not be the most ideal solution in all scenarios such as when monitoring a fixed location like neighborhood, school campus, or parking lot surveillance. Besides, the functionality that
SmartFocus® provides is to improve the installation progress to simplify IP surveillance.
SmartFocus® allows the users to be able to focus the camera from their computer without having to physically go to the camera location site. With built-in Brickcom SmartFocus® technology, Brickcom cameras can be installed easily and quickly through the combination of smart features such as remote zoom for adjusting the angle of view over the network and remote focus that eliminates the need for manual focusing. Plus each camera has a multiple power input option making installation a breeze.
Camera series with Brickcom SmartFocus® technology:
I. OB-100Ap Series (OB-100Ap/GOB-100Ap/WOB-100Ap)
- MPEG-4, MJPEG and H.264 Triple Codec Compression with Dual Simultaneous Streaming
- High power POE
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot for Local Storage
- 1 DI/DO for External Alarm and Sensor Device
- Smart Focus to get excellent image quality easily
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Compliance (WOB Series)
- Built-in 3.5G SIM slot (GOB Series )
- IP67 Outdoor enclosure Built-in Fan and Heater