Brickcom joined IPCC Tokyo 2012 and won IPCC Camera Award
Together with ROD, the local partner in Japan market, Brickcom Corporation joined the IPCC Tokyo 2012 during November 8 to 9. The IPCC is a professional event in Japan surveillance market, which combines with seminar, camera live demonstration and camera competition. The organizer invited important brands such as Axis, Bosch, Sony, Mobotix and Panasonic etc. to share new technologies and surveillance market information during this 2-days event. The IPCC Tokyo attracted more than 700 participants, and over 80 percent of them were professional system integrators.
Brickcom took advantage of this opportunity to present our 3-megapixel network cameras: FB-300Np 3megapixel fixed box network camera, FD-300Ap 3-megapixel fixed dome network camera and MD-300Np-360P network camera. The sharpness of the image and the crystal like video quality were impressive to the visitors.
Apart from the live demo area, there was also a camera competition in IPCC Tokyo. The organizer set up a specific environment for the 16 candidate cameras. The videos of the cameras were displayed on 16 monitors with only numbers, visitors could evaluate objectively without knowing the brand. Over 700 visitors looked carefully at the monitors and vote for the cameras according to the color, sharpness, clearance, smoothness, noise, etc. Sony SNC-VB630, Axis P3384-V and Brickcom FB-300Np 3-megapixel Fixed Box Network Camera won the Top 3 among the 16 candidates.
Key features of FB-300Np:
- N-Series Sony ExmorTM 3M Fixed Box Camera
- Support HDTV Video Quality (Full HD 1080p @ 30fps Streaming)
- Brickcom WDR Enhancement® Technology Inside
- Intelligent Multi-Profile Sensor Management® for Different Environments
- 3G USB Dongle / TV Out Connector Supported
- 1 DI/DO for External Alarm and Sensor Device
- RS-485 Interface for Pan/ Tilts Application
- Interchangeable CS Mount Lens
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot for Local Storage
- Removable IR-Cut Filter for Day and Night Function
- DC Iris Lens Supported
- Power over Ethernet