Brickcom FB-300Np Recognized in IPCC 2013 Tokyo
We are proud to share with you that the Brickcom FB-300Np camera was ranked the 3rd place in IPCC 2013 Tokyo, which was held on September 19 and 20. The IPCC is a professional event in Japan surveillance market, which combines with seminars, camera live demonstration, and camera competitions. The organizer invited lots of leading brands in the surveillance industry, such as Axis, Bosch, Sony, Panasonic, and GeoVision to share new technologies and information as well as compete the quality of the camera during this 2-day event.
With the SONY Exmor image sensor, the FB-300Np IP camera is capable of providing the crystal- clear Full-HD 1080p video both in the day time and the night time, and is able to deal with the scenes with lots of glare, high contrast, extreme backlight, and light reflection with Brickcom's WDR Enhancement technology. The FB-300Np's outstanding image details and video smoothness highly impressed the visitors, and therefore got the 3rd prize in the competition and gained highly positive recognition.
For more imformation, please click here.
Key Features of FB-300Np:
▪ N-Series Sony Exmor 3M Indoor Fixed Box Camera
▪ Support HDTV Video Quality (Full HD 1080p @ 30fps Streaming)
▪ HDTV Video Quality (Full HD 1080p @ 30fps)
▪ Brickcom WDR Enhancement® technology inside
▪ Brickcom WDR Enhancement® Technology
▪ Intelligent Multi-Profile Sensor Management® for Different Environments
▪ 3G USB Dongle / TV out Connector Supported
▪ USB Port for 3G/LTE Dongle Support
▪ TV Out Support
▪ 1 DI/DO for External Alarm and Sensor Device
▪ RS-485 Interface for Pan/ Tilt Application
▪ Changeable CS Mount Lens
▪ Built-in Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot for Local Storage
▪ Removable IR-Cut Filter for Day and Night Function
▪ DC Iris Lens Supported
▪ DC Iris Lens Support
▪ Power over Ethernet