Brickcom Product Launch – WiFi 6E SiP module
Brickcom is proud to announce WiFi 6E SiP module which can benefit not only end users but also IOT product makers.
ITM-2057-01 & IMT-2057-02 are 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) SiP Modules, that are a highly integrated Wi-Fi 6/ 6E and Bluetooth® 5.2 SoC family. They provide SDIO 3.0 & PCIe interfaces for more resilient applications, and allow increased capacity/ faster speed/ better coverage connections/ improve the battery life of IoT sensors, and extend the range of Wi-Fi signals.
By implementing the new 802.11ax standard with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024 QAM, Target Wake Time (TWT), and spatial reuse, the SiP modules bring exceptional high-quality video/audio streaming and seamless gaming experience in a congested network environment and significantly reduces latency by operating in the 6G spectrum.
1. IEEE 802.11ax compliant.
2. 20/40/80 MHz channels for 5 GHz and 6 GHz radio, and 20 MHz channels for 4 GHz radio.
3. Full IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac legacy. compatibility with enhanced performance.
4. Client MU-MIMO.
5. BT Core Specification Version 2, including the following support:
6. Supports multiple simultaneous Advanced Audio Distribution Profiles (A2DP) for stereo sound.
7. Adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) to reduce radio frequency interference.
8. Supports battery range from 3.0V to 5.0V supplies with internal switching regulator.
1. WPA, WPA2 (Personal) with security improvements, and WPA3 (Personal) support for powerful encryption and authentication
2. AES and TKIP in hardware for faster data encryption and IEEE 8011i compatibility.
3. Reference WLAN subsystem provides Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Brickcom is and will always be committed to bring to the market the cutting-edge and innovative products. Brickcom WiF- 6E SiP module will be launched in 2023Q1, for more information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.