Brickcom Product Launch – ITM-8412 module
Brickcom is proud to announce ITM-8412 module which can benefit not only end users but also IOT product makers.
ITM-8412 module features a fully integrated 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband processor for Bluetooth 5.0 applications. It can be used as a standalone application-specific communication processor or as a wireless data link in hosted MCU systems where ultra-low power is critical. It supports flexible memory architecture for storing profiles, stacks and custom application codes, and can be updated using Over-The-Air (OTA) technology.
ITM-8412 module uses SCLCI04M01 SiP (Silicon-in-Package) which integrates Nordic nRF52840, 2MB SPI flash, 32MHz crystal and passive component inside. It combines the
excellent performance of a leading RF transceiver with a low-power ARM Cortex-M4 and rich powerful supporting features and peripherals. It also contains 256KB RAM, and 1MB+2MB flash memory.
1. Bluetooth® 5, IEEE 802.15.4-2006, 2.4 GHz transceiver
2. ARM® Cortex® -M4 32-bit processor with FPU, 64 MHz
3. ARM® TrustZone® Cryptocell 310 security subsystem
4. Secure erase
5. Flexible power management
6. 1 MB+2MB flash and 256 KB RAM
7. Advanced on-chip interfaces
8. Nordic SoftDevice ready with support for concurrent multiprotocol
9. 12-bit, 200 ksps ADC – 8 configurable channels with programmable gain
10. 64 level comparator
11. 15 level low-power comparator with wake-up from System OFF mode
12. Temperature sensor
13. 4x four channel pulse width modulator (PWM) unit with EasyDMA
14. Audio peripherals – I2S, digital microphone interface (PDM)
15. 5x 32-bit timer with counter mode
16. Up to 4x SPI master/3x SPI slave with EasyDMA
17. Up to 2x I2C compatible two-wire master/slave
18. 2x UART (CTS/RTS) with EasyDMA
19. Quadrature decoder (QDEC)
20. 3x real-time counter (RTC)
21. Single crystal operation
Brickcom is and will always be committed to bring to the market the cutting-edge and innovative products. Brickcom ITM-8421 module will be launched in 2023Q1, for more information, please contact at email@example.com.