How to run i-Stream?
1. In video settings page, enable i-Stream function. Please note that the function is separately for each stream.
2. Press Setting to the i-Stream setting page, it can enable 3 regions at the same time.
3. After set the insterested region, set the i-Stream Quality.
- Foregroud clear: It means that the insterested area would run with relative higher bitrate to get more clear image.
- Backgroud clear: It means that the insterested area would run with relative lower bitrate to get more blurred image.
4. Apply the i-Stream setting, and set the video bitrate as CBR with the recommend bitrate.
5. It would provide the acitvated stream, even run the stream with VLC player or VMS.